I have a job which act as a controller.  It call subsequent job using the
'Trigger/call builds on other projects' plugin.  The controller call 3
other jobs, if any of these job fail, then it will rerun itself.

Controller:
J#1 - Pass
J#2 - Pass
J#3 - Fail, retry and Pass

In this case, the controller job will be marked as Failed on the history.
 How do I force this to become green/successful?  I am currently using the
promote plugin which only put a green star next to failure in the history.
 The issue with this is in the upper view level, it still show the
controller as a RED/Fail unless someone click into it to view the history.
I want it to truly be green in the upper level view.

Thanks.