Hi,

I'd like to store the script for running the flow in Git but it looks like
I can't do the SCM checkout before running the flow.
I could write some additional lines in the flow script (one for checkout
and one "load" command) but the checkout commands
are too large in the current state (like:
checkout changelog: true, poll: true, scm: [$class: 'GitSCM', branches:
[[name: 'remotes/origin/master']], userRemoteConfigs: [[credentialsId:
'XXXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXXXX', url:
'https://github.com/XXXXX/XXXXXX.git']]]
).

Is there a way to do the initial checkout using plain Jenkins checkout
feature or should I use this approach? Probably some other ways of doing
that?

Thanks,
Timur