Since the job-dsl only creates at the root level I let a new view be
created at the root level then wrote a Groovy script to move it.

I basically serialise both the existing view and the new view using the
writeXml method on View. This strips out the owner. I then use XmlParser to
add the correct owner back into the XML and attach the new view to the
correct part of the existing nested view.

I then delete both of the views and add the one I just constructed.