My ideal situation is that when my job that runs my automated tests
finishes (another build step, with a groovy script or plugin?), any test
that has failed the last 3 times (configurable amount), gets sent in the
email (email-ext plugin). Also, any test that consistently passed (say 3
times in a row), but than failed for the first time in this latest run,
gets put in the email as a "new failure".

Does something like this exist yet? If not, Would I be able to accomplish
this with a groovy script?

Thank you!