Hello,

I am experiencing very odd access behavior on two different Jenkins
servers.  Both servers are Win. 8.1 and both use Jenkins 1.580.1

Both servers use "Jenkins own User Database" and "Matrix based security".

I selected "Administrator" rights for 3 different users.
Now, only one of those three users has Administrator privilege

I have set up very similar configurations in the past, but have never been
faced with this

Thank you!