From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of bl0ck3r
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 6:45 PM
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: How to disable automatic scheduling of the Git Plugin

The Git Plugin tells me that it is "Scheduling another build to catch up with
project-integration"
I do not use polling, I do not use any triggers, I have a plain job triggered
by hand.
How do I turn off any and all of the automatic scheduling performed by the Git
Plugin?

Thanks,
Martin
jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/10864b38-38cf-40bb-8f63-b0f5e9196072%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/10864b38-38cf-40bb-8f63-b0f5e9196072%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.