W,
I have been able to generate the required behavior using the 'uno-choice'
plugin <https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Uno+Choice+Plugin>

Please, download this plugin from the BioUno Developers forum, since we
have not yet released it to Jenkins

You can get the latest version in this thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/biouno-developers/REx4-sk_xSs

The uno-choice plugin provide a new parameter type that can be refreshed
when other UI parameters change. In addition, the parameter can be rendered
as any well formed HTML using the Dynamic Reference Parameter type.

To recreate the behavior that you want, you'll need two parameters. Lets
say PARAM_A (provides the value for the conditional logic) and PARAM_B
(conditionally hidden)

PARAM_B will be an uno-choice dynamic reference parameter and it will
reference PARAM_A

All you need is to write a groovy script, that returns well formatted HTML
to render PARAM_B when PARAM_A takes different values.

Personally, when I want to hide something I simply return a horizontal line
HTML element . To return a visible value dynRefParam your groovy script
should return something like:

return "<input name=\"value\" value=\"${dynRefParam}\"
class=\"setting-input\" type=\"text\">"

Hope this helps you.
Best regards
Ioannis