On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 8:50 AM, Ioannis Moutsatsos
<imoutsat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Daniel;
>
> I'm assuming that by multiple file parameters you mean adding more than one
> file parameters on the form. The issue is that the number of image files is
> not always the same, and this number could be in the hundreds!
>
> The zip/tar archive upload makes a lot of sense but it could take a long
> time on both ends to zip and then unzip. My users would be responsible for
> archiving on laptops that may not be up to the task, but at the end it may
> be the idea I will go with.

Depending on what other use you have for these files and whether any
are re-used, you might consider committing to a subversion repository
or similar version control system and letting jenkins check them out
with the job more or less as you would with source code.   Or use some
common shared file space.

--
  Les Mikesell
     lesmikes...@gmail.com