An excerpt of logs from a jenkins job that runs xunit as a post build action

#3318 is removed because status SUCCESS is not to be kept
[xUnit] [INFO] - Starting to record.
[xUnit] [INFO] - Processing JUnit
[xUnit] [INFO] - [JUnit] - 2 test report file(s) were found with the pattern
'tests/unittests-results/*.xml' relative to
'/opt/cloudhost/jenkins/workspace/*************************' for the testing
framework 'JUnit'.
[xUnit] [INFO] - Converting '*************************************/Case.xml' .
[xUnit] [INFO] - Converting '*************************************/Login.xml' .
[xUnit] [INFO] - Check 'Failed Tests' threshold.*[xUnit] [INFO] - The percent
of tests for this category exceeds the specified 'unstable' threshold percent
value.
[xUnit] [INFO] - Setting the build status to FAILURE*
[xUnit] [INFO] - Stopping recording.
Extended Email Publisher is currently disabled in project settings
Started calculate disk usage of build

I had a shor tlook at the code
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/xunit-plugin/blob/a0ad57db81ef5a91162dbfa7190a1a8bcb838edd/src/main/java/org/jenkinsci/plugins/xunit/threshold/XUnitThreshold.java#L110>and
 the logger that specifies that this is a category that exceeds an unstable
threshold returns the result as an unstable one. But in my case, it always ends
up as a failure - even if the previous builds were successful. I'm trying to
avoid certain false positives that can occur, and hence the threshold setup.

My jenkins version is 1.580.3 and xunit version is 1.94.

Any ideas on what can cause this?

Tks,

Dex