I'm running Jenkins 1.596.1 on Linux, using the built-in Jetty server. I
have it serving HTTP and HTTPS successfully, and now I'm trying to figure
out a way to redirect all HTTP requests to HTTPS. I've searched for
Jetty-specific ways to do this, but the answers I've found don't really
mesh with the Jenkins configuration, as far as I can see. Can anyone
suggest a way to do this?