On 3/7/15 6:16 PM, Mark Waite wrote:
I'm surprised that you're choosing to run a weekly build in a
restrictive environment.  Restrictive environments usually would seem
like they would want to run the more stable long term support version
rather than less stable weekly build.

That's not the point...

I'm always a very early adopter of new versions which worked very good in the last years...I have never had problems with stabilitily of the builds...

Can you explain what is objectionable about the /jenkins100k/ page in
your restrictive environment?

The problem is that there is a link on the page which access twitter ....which is not allowed in the environment...i don't think the management will like it...and i don't like to start an explanation tour on advertising of such kind...

I support open source where i can (i work in other open source projects) and use it...and prefer it over other solutions....But in this case i would have wished having a switch in configuration where i can turn it off for such situations...and in particular an item in the changelog....

Based on the answer in the meantime of Kohsuke Kawaguchi it sounds like there is currently no such switch....;-(...

Mark Waite

On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 10:07 AM, khmarbaise <goo...@soebes.de