Hi,

Hopefully this is a simple question and I'm missing something obvious....

I'm running Jenkins on a Windows based OS and I'm pulling my code from Git.
However the job is failing with the message:

     Could not checkout null with start point

After a bit of digging it turns out that the path for some of the
files exceeds the Windows 260 character limit. Since I'm using git
version 1.9.5 I'd like to use the git
"core.longpaths true" setting to get around this problem...

My question is how to enable this setting inside Jenkins. In the
*Configure Jenkins* screen I can see options to set "user.name" and
"user.email" but that's all.
I don't don't appear to be able set "core.longpaths" (or any other git
configuration). Does Jenkins only support these two configuration
options or have I missed something?

Cheers