Hello,

I am a new Jenkins user (SA) configuring Jenkins for use executing build
jobs on collections of remote nodes.  Installing Jenkins and several slaves
was pretty easy enough.  Writing a test Project that executed a Windows
Batch Script build step also work too.  Email-ext plugin worked as expected.

Wanted to "edit" the original Build Step and change the Windows Batch
script name and test parameter passing.   *When I selected the Project ->
Configure it loaded but the Build "step" I had originally defined was
missing so I cannot change the program executable PATH or test adding
variables/options for this build step.*

*Question:  Is this a known issue and/or how do I (re)Configure a Project
Build Step?*

After creating the initial job I updated all plugins and added a few, Email
Extension, Config File Provider, Green Balls....

When I "copy" an existing project to a new one it also worked correctly but
is missing the build step when I try to initially configure it .

Any hints on what may be the issue?

Thanks for any hints....

Eric L. Edberg

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-CxZR_5whHbE/VRq6nNIqIfI/AAAAAAAAAC8/Sj5eZpASShM/s1600/missingBuildStep.gif>