Hello,

I am using the "groovy CPS DSL from SCM" as my configuration for my
workflow. This works well and reads the scripts from my "workflows.git"
reposity.

In the workflow script itself, I start with:

node {
  git branch: '**', changelog: false, poll: true, url:
'ssh://git@stash:7999/my/project.git'
}

I have configured my Stash gitserver to notify Jenkins about a push to my
code repository. In the configuration of my workflow job, I need to enable
"Poll SCM" but without any timings defined for this to work.
So the problem is, that I get a notification from Stash with a commit id
from the "project.git" repository(as expected), but jenkins tries to
checkout that commit in the "workflows.git" repository, NOT the
"project.git" repository. It doesn't exist there, so the job fails.

So how can I have my workflows scripts in a git repository, and at the same
time use an external trigger to start the build?

Best regards,
Tom,