Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. Can you please help me in detailing the steps of
doing it. I tried following

   - Created a build-flow name " Start test"
   - After that created 3 freestyle projects.
   - Project1 : Before Reboot
   - Command: echo "Before Reboot"
   - Project 2 : Reboot
   - Command : shutdown /r /t 0
   - Project 3  : After reboot
   - Command : echo "after reboot"
   - Then run the above 3 projects from build-flow
   - The "Start test" project fails after project 2 runs as the node goes
   offline.

 Is there anyway to wait project 3 , till the node comes back online.

Regards
Ankit