Hi,
 I was able to setup Jenkins running in a docker container and configure
plug-in to kick off builds on slaves. How ever, each time a job is run
jenkins slave container is trying to clone the entire git repository,
downloading all the artifacts for the project. In my case it take
15minutes. This is least efficient. How do I re-use a slave workspace?

Thanks,