Hi , again thanks for the help.

When you talk master and slave, the Master is a server installed Jenkins
and the Slave any other server (even without the installed jenkins)?

More to the point, Maven has been configured on another server before the
connection then I do not believe that this is the problem, perhaps a
limitation of the plugin?

thank you