Hello, guys,

Now I'm using Jenkins(Jenkins-1.595.war) with Synergy plugin 1.7,
however I found sometime it works, sometime it doesn't work.
I mean Jenkins cannot update/get the whole completed project's source
tasks. Then this will lead compiling failed, at this time if I update
the source code manfully (with the Synergy GUI client) into the work
area, it will get the completed source code and compile successfully.

Any guys know what's the reason?

Thanks a lot!!!