Hi Vincent,

I started using UCM Clearcase plugin which comes along with base Clearcase
plugin (Trial). I provided a unique view tag, view path and Stream name
with PVOB. When executing the job, it is getting the correct baseline
version for the streamline. And then it is throwing an error message like
this.

cleartool: Error: No matching entries found for view tag
"testing_Clearcase_Repo_Job".
FATAL: UCM ClearCase failed. exit code=1

I believe Jenkins will create view tag and then snapshot view in it job's
workspace. But here it is throwing an error.

Earlier I manually created a view tag and loaded a view. Then after I used that
view tag inside Jenkins job. By that time , it identifies that view tag was
present and then deleting it. After that it fails again

Our Clearcase implementation is we are running Jenkins in Linux machine. But
our Clearcase server is running in Windows machine. So we are trying to access
the Windows VOB from Jenkins in Linux. We have done all the setup between Linux
and Windows server and manually tested it. We were able to create the snapshot
view by that time and able to load the entire contents from Clearcase server.

Regards,

Mohamed Sathack