We'd like to define (by means of a job-dsl-plugin template) a Groovy
postbuild step that performs some transformation of an HTML file that is
generated as part of the build job and add sections to the Job summary
page. We have a script which works in a standalone test which uses the
NekoHTML library to handle the HTML parsing but when we add this to Jenkins
it fails as the library isn't available the "Grab" doesn't appear to be
honoured. The WebUI does seem to allow for the definition additional
classpath information but this isn't exposed in the DSL and the source for
the GroovyPostBuild plugin (if I'm reading it correctly) has the classpath
data marked as deprecated - in GroovyPostbuildRecorder.

I recognise that there are security concerns around letting general users
to add "untrusted" libraries so this should be global definition.

Any pointers as to the "right" way of doing this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark.