The job has been running on the master for a couple of month. Due to heavy
load we have added a slave. When I run on the slave I specify the job to
run on the slave specifically. I have tried both using credential passed
from the master and adding credentials on the slave. When the connection
between the slave and the master is up then I cannot even ssh from the
slave to the master. Very strange...