Hello Jenkins Users

We are in the process of implementing Performance test in Jenkins, using
JMeter,and have therfor installed the Performance-plugin for Jenkins.

we have at the moment two major issues with this plugin,

1.) All test are reported as errors, even though all of our test is return
with html status, 200 OK

2.) the second also can been seen on the attached screenshot, alot of the
graph does not work.

[image: Inline images 1]

Some bonus information is that we are running on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Server release 6.6 (Santiago)

with Jenkins 1.568 and the lastest version of the plugin (1.13) does any
body else have the same issues, or a solution to this??.

/Jes