Hi All,

I am new to QA world and  new for automation as well.  I am using monkey to
test the android build to verify the crash..

I run 500 events on a delay of 10 milliseconds.  Ran smooth. When I
increase the events count, I see some CRASH.

[android] Monkeying around with [my.package] (event count: 5,000, seed:
1,433,740,521,180, categories: [])...
$/opt/android-sdk-linux/platform-tools/adb -s localhost:7345 shell monkey -v -v
-s 1433740521180 --throttle 10 -p my.package -vvv 5000

*Android monkey test: Crashed after 2,472 of 5,000 events* and I get the
monkey test result as below.,

:Sending Key (ACTION_DOWN): 20    // KEYCODE_DPAD_DOWN
:Sending Key (ACTION_UP): 20    // KEYCODE_DPAD_DOWN
Sleeping for 10 milliseconds
:Sending Key (ACTION_DOWN): 54    // KEYCODE_Z
:Sending Key (ACTION_UP): 54    // KEYCODE_Z
// CRASH: my.package (pid 612)
// Short Msg: android.content.ActivityNotFoundException
// Long Msg: android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found
to handle Intent { act=BkHomeOpen }
// Build Label: generic/sdk/generic:4.0.2/ICS_MR0/229537:eng/test-keys
etc.,

Now,  how shall I understand the test result first?  Second, how shall I
replay the log and see the crash using emulator?.. once the developer fix
the crash issue, we need to replay and make sure the fix..

Is there any tool available for achieving this? Appreciate your help.

Thanks
-Maddi