I don't know how you are trying to connect to the nodes, but the plugin only
starts the hub and uses the salevss to start selenium slaves on to use the
browser from the slaves. I doesn't start build on the right "nodes" according
to selenium capabilities or suite files.

What you would do is in your trst code, connect your remote drivers to the
jenkins master address to delegate the browser calls to the right selenium
capabilitu for each tests.

Hope that helps,

Richard Lavoie