I'm on Windows 7 x64 Professional and `java -version` gives me:

java version "1.7.0_51"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.51-b03, mixed mode)

I'm running Jenkins version 1.616, Email Ext is at version 2.40.4. Attached
show the relevant job settings underneath "Editable Email Notifications"
for Post-build Actions (job*.PNG), and the relevant system configuration
settings underneath "Extended E-mail Notification" (sysconf*.PNG). Does
anything seem weirdly off?