Our current automation framework builton muliconfig+multi+freestyle is
showing up limitations due to executor starvation.(we need our tests to run
on multiple windows versions and Ubuntu,RHEL,CentOS,OpenSuse)
We are planning to overhaul it with a label based mechanism using matrix
project plugin and get rid of multijobs as much as possible, ( we have
multiple restarts in between), so that we get a real time matrix
representation of tests.
While evaluating the same we ran into workflow plugin, so wanted to
understand few things with regards to workflow plugin, please clarify

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-MJfEl1C0sl8/VXfRAPQwQqI/AAAAAAAAV3w/FBYsOs9Rr2k/s1600/Untitled.png>
1) Does it provide real time update of tests like the way label based
mechanism of blinking dots, we don't want users to do a text find in
console output,
2) If there is any error in the groovy script written, does it bring down
jenkins server?
3) stupid question but, Does workflow plugin limit itself to 64 bit OS's in
anyway? We want support for both 32 and 64 bit OS's