Hello All,
 I am trying to use Jenkins build flow plugin to create below build chain.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-RiusPDtzJP8/VXlWpPCLBMI/AAAAAAAAANA/3_G4K6MyLG0/s1600/Presentation1.png>

I have used below DSL to achieve up to build D.
How to specify that Build E should start only after both Build D & Build C
are completed?

// Declare all Build Results
def Build_A_Result
def Build_B_Result
def Build_C_Result
def Build_D_Result
def Build_E_Result

// Declare the build calls
def Build_A_Flow= { Build_A_Result= ignore(UNSTABLE) { build( 'Build_A' ) }
}
def Build_B_Flow= { Build_B_Result= ignore(UNSTABLE) { build( 'Build_B' ) }
}
def Build_C_Flow= { Build_C_Result= ignore(UNSTABLE) { build( 'Build_C' ) }
}
def Build_D_Flow= { Build_D_Result= ignore(UNSTABLE) { build( 'Build_D' ) }
}
def Build_E_Flow= { Build_E_Result= ignore(UNSTABLE) { build( 'Build_E' ) }
}

//Start the process flow
def BuildBDFlow= {
    [   Build_B_Flow,