On Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 9:59:38 PM UTC-4, Rinaldo DiGiorgio wrote:

> Scripts not permitted to use staticMethod
> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter
>>> compareLessThan java.lang.Object java.lang.Object
>>>
>>> The In Process Script approval plugin shows no scripts to approve.

It would be a signature, not a script. Not shown in your screenshot but it
should appear there if the method was indeed rejected.

> I have some groovy code that is checked in on a remote server that I
>>> access with security.  Why do I need to get permission to run it.

Because there is no guarantee from Jenkins’ standpoint that the permissions
on your SCM server are stricter than Jenkins’ own permissions, or indeed
related at all. See JENKINS-28178
<https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-28178>.