Well I am not a Linux guy but is /srv/share a folder mapped to your Jenkins
server? Then that would be a manual copy step.

If /srv/share is a local folder on your slave, then I do not know how it is
getting to your master.

From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Alan Evangelista
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 1:16 PM
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: What Jenkins copies from slave to master when a build finishes?

RG>  By default, Jenkins copies no files from the slave to the master except
the build log. You need to explicitly move files via Archive, Publish, Copy, etc

Where is file copying/moving from slave to master setup? In the job
configuration?
- I only have a git clone, some string parameters and a "execute shell" step in
my job configuration. The "execute shell" step does not copy data to master.
- I save all output to /srv/share/jenkins/jobs/<job_name>/builds/<build_id>/
(directory I chose) in the "execute shell" step in the slave
- output shows up in /opt/jenkins/jobs/<job_name>/builds/<build_id>/ in master

Using version 1.606
jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/64365a25-e120-4a5a-9a6c-bf9dcdc29f42%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/64365a25-e120-4a5a-9a6c-bf9dcdc29f42%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.