Please do not spam the Jenkins open source mailing lists with questions
specific to CloudBees products. The correct place to direct those issues is
either supp...@cloudbees.com (or perhaps the us...@cloudbees.com mailing
list but I think that is not really used now since the PaaS was dropped)

To try and answer your question... anyway

A version number with two segments is Jenkins OSS, e.g. 1.618 has two
segments "1" and "618"

A version number with three segments is Jenkins LTS, e.g. 1.609.1 has three
segments "1" followed by "609" followed by "1" again

A version number with four segments is based off the corresponding three
segment version, so "1.609.1.1" is a build based on "1.609.1". Where
somebody is providing builds based off the LTS line - for example CloudBees
do this, but anyone could do the same - then they would use version numbers
based on the version they build on, so the four segment "1.609.1.1"
identifies a version that is not produced by the community.

So you are running Jenkins OSS.

For CJOC we mandate that you must have a license for all client masters and
to connect a client master to CJOC you need to have the oc-client plugin
installed. See
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/CloudBees+Jenkins+Enterprise
for our open source plugin that will connect your instance to our
proprietary update center so that you can download and install the required
plugins (this is because the Jenkins community - who we respect - has
decreed that closed source plugins are not allowed to be hosted on the
community's update centers... so to get our closed source plugins you need
to connect to our own update center)