Has anyone else encountered this?

We're running Jenkins LTS 1.554.3 and Java Server SDK 7u72 on a Windows 2008
Server, and Java 7u72 on the slave workstations. When we restarted our server
yesterday none of our slaves connected via DCOM. They never made it past the
first (Connecting to ...) or second (Checking for Java) step.

At the same time, I'm now seeing Java security warnings on the slaves when
running the Jenkins Remoting Agent. The code signing certificate expired just a
few days ago (7/18). Could this be related to my DCOM errors?

[cid:image001.png@01D0C480.A1B005F0]

Terry