Greetings,

We recently upgraded our Jenkins infrastructure from v 1.552 to 1.609.1.
 For the most part everything went smoothly.  Kudos to the Jenkins team for
that.

One issue that has presented itself however is this:   Previously, when
multiple instances of a job are queued, waiting to run, the job queue would
display next to the job number the parameters of the job.  This is no
longer happening.  Now all it says is "(pending--Build #nnnn is already in
progress, ETA (N/A))"

We have a lot of parameterized builds that do things like validate pull
requests before they merge.  Lots of these sorts of jobs get queued up and
not being able to tell which is which by parameters is problematic.

Any idea what happened or what we may be able to do to restore this
functionality?

Regards,
Ken