Accurev plugin uses an obsolete form handling approach, which also relies
on unique field
names:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/accurev-plugin/blob/master/src/main/java/hudson/plugins/accurev/AccurevSCM.java#L905-L907

This approach cannot work with Multiple SCMs plugin. Please create a bug
to Accurev plugin