I have followed all steps as per this document:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/download/attachments/753702/jenkins.pdf
in custom field we are giving class name as:pkgName.ClassName.java

we are pulling code from GitHub, so how to handle this multiple suite
scenario from POM.xml as we don't want to modify it manually?