Hi!

Using Parametrized trigger plugin with choice parameter to select a project
inside (only string name).
You have to include every module manually.
And configure url using parameter name in SVN Repository properties:
* http://jira/svn/JiraProject/${parameter_name}/trunk

You can try to use to automate info from repository and branchs/tags/trunk
folders:
*
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Dynamic+Extended+Choice+Parameter+plugin:

Moded Extended Choice Parameter