Hi everybody,

I'm a guy who loves customisation, and the Jenkins Simple Theme Plugin was
a wonderful thing for me.
I have been using it for a while and found out many wonderful things that I
can tweak and theme.

However, it has come to my attention that there is no central theme
repository or theme catalogue for this plugin.
This is where I feel I can step in, but I'd like to get an idea on interest.

MY PLAN:
 - Create a database and interface for completed / WIP Jenkins Themes
(names, descriptions, screenshots)
 - Allow users to upload to it (ZIP file with CSS, JS and other theme files)
 - Allow links back to the original source, guessing GitHub, for community
contribution (and other classic GitHub uses)
 - Ratings, comments, tags and all the other standard stuff.

REASON:
Jenkins is a highly versatile system and I'm sure that those who are
installing the Simple Theme plugin are the kind of people who are not a fan
of the default UI.
Also, I personally am not too keen on searching around the internet for
theme ideas / source to get started with.

Please let me know who is interested in this idea / who would like to help
out.