Hi all,

I'm using the build flow plugin
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Build+Flow+Plugin>

Let's say I have 3 jobs:

job1 says

  build( "job2")

And then, job2 says

  build( "job3")

I would like to see the output of each build in the "main" build job1.

In the ideal world, each console output should contains the output of their
subbuilds.

job1 should contains information on job2 and job3
job2 should contains information on job3.

Is their a way to do that? I see that we have access to the variable out

You can also access some pre-defined variables in the DSL :
>  - "out" the flow build console

But I have no idea how to use that variable to do what I need.

Thank you,

Cyril.