Dear all,

I have encountered an issue like this:

- If I setup a slave by downloading and running the jnlp file (no need to
install as Window service, just leave the java dialog as connected
process). Then I can run this batch command:

setlocal EnableDelayedExpansion
FOR /f "tokens=1 delims=<" %%G IN ('nbtstat -A %VM_IP% ^|FIND "<20>"') DO (
SET Test_Machine_Name=%%G
echo Test_Machine_Name=!Test_Machine_Name!
)

to return a target machine name (from provide IP %VM_IP%)

- But if I run the commandline to setup the slave ( java -jar slave.jar
-jnlpUrl http://<JenkinsHostName>:8080/computer/<nodeName>/slave-agent.jnlp
-secret <some_long_hex_string>) then I encounter this error:
'nbtstat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
I have tried to point the absolute path of the nbtstat

setlocal EnableDelayedExpansion
FOR /f "tokens=1 delims=<" %%G IN ('"C:/Windows/System32/nbtstat.exe -A
%VM_IP%" ^|FIND "<20>"') DO (
SET Test_Machine_Name=%%G
echo Test_Machine_Name=!Test_Machine_Name!
)
then got the syntax incorrect.

Please help to guide for solving this issue

Thanks,
Quang