Hi Jenkins Users,

I am using *Jenkins 1.609*

I have a requirement wherein

*1) no two jobs can execute simultaneously on the same node but 2) they can
execute simultaneously when triggered on different nodes.*
No of executors configured on all slave nodes is 1.

Default Jenkins behavior:
If job A and job B, both are triggered on same node then Job B goes in
executor starvation state because build is waiting for "too long" compared
to the time it takes to execute it. Once job B goes in this state, it gets
stuck and is not picked up for building.

Have tried using "Exclusion plugin". It helps in achieving first point but
not the second one.
Also, have tried using Throttle concurrent builds plugin but still Job B
goes into executor starvation state.

Is there any way wherein I can achieve both the points i.e. prevent running
the jobs simultaneously on same node but can run on different nodes and
without the second job going into executor starvation state as I cannot
change the sequence of the jobs??

Thanks in advance!