Thanks Victor. The feedback is always appreciated.

Selenium Plugin uses the old selenium grid and server setup. Our tests are
basically kicked off from the slaves and run on Sauce Labs. The grid is not
really needed unless it would provide a performance boost. I'll take a look
at the other plugins. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.