Hi,

 Are you sure the mail plugin is there? since "Caused by:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: hudson/tasks/Mailer$UserProperty" means
that plugin is not part of the installation. A bit weird as the mail plugin
is part of the jenkins default plugin list afaik. You could reinstall it
and see whether it works, and that's probably the same issue you've seen
with the Extended Mailer Plugin.

I hope it helps

Cheers