Hi,

 Let me kindly suggest the below security approaches in case  you need to
secure your Jenkins instance:

   - https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Ownership-Based+security
   - https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Job+Restrictions+Plugin

There are some use cases it will not be enough but it depends on how much
security you need in place.

I hope it helps

Cheers