On Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 8:04:01 AM UTC-7, Gus Reiber wrote:

> Awesome Maciej,
>     Yeah, a collapsible job config page is something I think is important
> and attainable in a reasonable time window. It was my hope it could have
> made the November LTS, but we didn't quite get there. I am excited to apply
> your script and have a look.

I don't like collapsible job configs if it means hiding even more
information. I already have issues with all the 'Advanced' tabs from all
the plugins. We have a lot of non-Jenkins-experts and more seasoned admins
 that administer Jenkins jobs. And more often than not, jobs are
misconfigured because they can't find options or don't realize there are
default behaviours that were hidden under all these tabs.

I find myself looking at the documentation in Jenkins Job Builder and
Jenkins Job DSL to find job/plugin configuration rather than trying to find
out by clicking all the buttons and tabs to expand all the hidden options.

-milki