First of all thanks for your reply.

yes here I am runnig my tests on Linux. and as per you say i have installed
xvfb plugin but still got below error:
Here I have attached screen shot of XVfb configuration.

Total time: 47 seconds
ERROR: Failed to parse POMsjava.io.IOException
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search?query=java.io.IOException>: Cannot run
program "Xvfb": error=2, No such file or directory
        at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1047)
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search/?query=java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start&entity=method>
        at hudson.Proc$LocalProc.<init>(Proc.java:244)
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search/?query=hudson.Proc$LocalProc.%3Cinit%3E&entity=method>
        at hudson.Proc$LocalProc.<init>(Proc.java:216)
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search/?query=hudson.Proc$LocalProc.%3Cinit%3E&entity=method>
        at hudson.Launcher$LocalLauncher.launch(Launcher.java:816)
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search/?query=hudson.Launcher$LocalLauncher.launch&entity=method>
        at hudson.Launcher$ProcStarter.start(Launcher.java:382)
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search/?query=hudson.Launcher$ProcStarter.start&entity=method>
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.xvfb.XvfbBuildWrapper.launchXvfb(XvfbBuildWrapper.java:557)

<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search/?query=org.jenkinsci.plugins.xvfb.XvfbBuildWrapper.launchXvfb&entity=method>
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.xvfb.XvfbBuildWrapper.setUp(XvfbBuildWrapper.java:622)
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search/?query=org.jenkinsci.plugins.xvfb.XvfbBuildWrapper.setUp&entity=method>
        at
hudson.maven.MavenModuleSetBuild$MavenModuleSetBuildExecution.doRun(MavenModuleSetBuild.java:653)

<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search/?query=hudson.maven.MavenModuleSetBuild$MavenModuleSetBuildExecution.doRun&entity=method>
        at
hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.run(AbstractBuild.java:537)
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search/?query=hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.run&entity=method>
        at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1741)
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search/?query=hudson.model.Run.execute&entity=method>
        at hudson.maven.MavenModuleSetBuild.run(MavenModuleSetBuild.java:529)
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search/?query=hudson.maven.MavenModuleSetBuild.run&entity=method>
        at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:98)
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search/?query=hudson.model.ResourceController.execute&entity=method>
        at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:381)
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search/?query=hudson.model.Executor.run&entity=method>
Caused by: java.io.IOException
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search?query=java.io.IOException>: error=2,
No such file or directory
        at java.lang.UNIXProcess.forkAndExec(Native Method)
        at java.lang.UNIXProcess.<init>(UNIXProcess.java:186)
        at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:130)
        at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1028)
        ... 12 more
Finished: FAILURE