Hi,

I'm using the build flow in my jobs and I would like to get any build
result from build object even if the build is failed or unstable.
For example:

try{
    BUILD_TO_RETURN = build(parameters: newparams, job: jobName, quietPeriod
: 5);
    println("Result is: " + BUILD_TO_RETURN.getResult());  // THIS LINE IS
NOT BEING CALLED IF THE BUILD IS UNSTABLE
}
catch(Exception e)
{
   if (e instanceof InterruptedException || e.getCause() instanceof
InterruptedException) {
      throw e;
   }
   else if( e.toString().contains("UNSTABLE") ||
e.toString().contains("FAILURE")){
       println("buildJob : No exception, the job result: ${e}"); // THIS
LINE IS BEING CALLED
       return BUILD_TO_RETURN;
      }

What actually happening is that BUILD_TO_RETURN returned is null. Which
means an exception was thrown for UNSTABLE build.
I would like rather to have the UNSTABLE build object in my hands and
return it.

Is it possible to "ignore" failure\unstable build and do not ignore all
other exceptions?

Thanks,
Valeriy