Hi All...

Currently we have selenium script running in Jenkins to test in
Development, QA, Production under single job. Everytime we change
Environment manually in configuration.xls file as part of selenium script
as seen below

Selenium script wil take above URL specified in Environment Column which
has value “Yes”.
i.e. jenkins will hit script on prod.123 url

Problem :
We want to attach Environment URL in Jenkins Notification Email. To do that
we are currently printing Environment on Console log.

How do we filter this Environment value content from Jenkins Console log
and assign  to varaiable to use this variable in Email Template.

Please suggest us how to resolve this ..
I got soultions that we can use XPATH or JSON filter.But can you suggest
how to write script’s to filter console log with regular expression or
Any other approach solution..

Thanks
Sumanth Veera