Not really a Jenkins question at first IMO.

Yeah, rsync would work I guess.
But IIUC your needs then what you want to use is a configuration management
tool to configure and deploy you app where it has to be: Ansible, Puppet,
Chef, you name it.

Jenkins could in that case responsible for handling the global lifecycle of
all that. For example: at commit, run unit tests, deploy to UAT environment
(via Ansible), etc.

HTH