Hi

I am working on to setup continuous integration between GIT and Jekins.

I added the webhooks to our organisation's own github repository,(Attached
screenshot - "web-hook.jpg")  I have created a Jenkins job, so that any
push is done to github repository, it should post the build job to our
Jenkins server. Right now If i do a push to github, i see errors as in
attached screenshots.

The post from github to jenkins gives "invalid http response:401" error.

We have setup ldap authentication method in Jenkins. When i posted this to
github support, i got response as "A 401 response from your Jenkins server
indicates that it was expecting authentication and didn't receive it."

Can you help me fix it.

Thanks
Vidya