Hi John,

your approach sounds interesting. Could you please share some Workflow code
that shows how you compute the Workspace location, use ws(), and pass
workspace locations to subsequent jobs?

When accessing workspaces in Workflow you're also facing the problem of
concurrent runs. How do you deal with that?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,
Thomas