On 08.01.2016, at 11:49, Boris Serdiuk <djbori...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you have any announcement or migration guide where I can redirect my users?

Choose any of these, the full documentation is at most two clicks away:

Security advisory announcement:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jenkinsci-advisories/Zy8yMkQfld4/a8lkB_DUDQAJ

Announcement blog post:
https://jenkins-ci.org/blog/2015/12/09/security-updates-released-today/

Regular changelog links to advisory:
https://jenkins-ci.org/changelog/#v1.641

LTS changelog links to advisory:
https://jenkins-ci.org/changelog-stable/#v1.625.3

Security advisory with giant notice on compatibility:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/SECURITY/Jenkins+Security+Advisory+2015-12-09

Documentation:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Configuring+Content+Security+Policy

If you have suggestions how to make this more noticeable without doing giant
banners everywhere, or repeating the same information in a dozen places, please
let me know.

> Also, I looking for a better way to relax content security via UI rather than
> change configuration properties in the file.

I'm planning to make setting the system property a regular part of the Jenkins
global security config UI. It is tracked here:
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-32296